Monday, August 27, 2007

thoughts of baby lizzy

Well, we got baby Spencer a johnny jump up today and it got me thinking of sweet little Liz when she was a little curly haired girl. She jumped so much I swear Mom and I thought she would have brain damage. I am happy to report that Spencer enjoys it as much. He is so thankful to just be vertical! He is always either being held or in a car seat. Big improvement. Mary Rowe has her first big crush, yes that is at the age of 3! She is in love with the guy in High School Musical. She is obsessed with the movie, the CD and him. She stares at the CD player while she listens to the music and today she turned to me and said, " Mommy, Troy Bolton wishes I could jump in the music player and sing with him."!! I almost cried my eyes out it was so cute. My dream come true. Bring on the Teen Beat and Tiger Beat magazines!! Love it. Dill is back from India and brought me back a beautiful Ivory Silk Pashmina. It will be perfect with my Marilyn Monroe dress. The dress that I am goint to wear to 2 more weddings in October by the way. No overlap either. So fun. Still enjoying my "life change". Venturing out into the world of fish now. In fact, we are having Tilapia tomorrow night. I like it because it is not a fishy fish. Lucille, we have spent the last 3 nights in our front living room since we put our movie screen in there football games. We are now reallllllllly excited over our decorating changes. I will e-mail you the dimensions. Love my girls.

No comments: