Monday, August 27, 2007

Bears Vs. 49ers


Well, Chaz took me to my first Bears game and we has awesome seats. It was very exciting. They did this huge addition to Solider Field a couple years ago and it looks SO retarded from the outside but it is very cool on the inside. Bears whooped the niners and we left right after half time. We called it an early night and were in bed pretty early. Good times. Carrie's graduation party on Friday night was great. Sang Bust a Move at about 2am in a divey Karaoke bar... Sunday was spent laying in the park by the lake napping and taking it easy. A true lazy Sunday. Leave for Napa on Thursday and cannot flippin' wait.

Lyd, I am so sorry that I did not ask you about your party. I know you have been excited for that. I hope it went well. Everyone sounds really good. I love that I have a short week. Tomorrow, I am meeting Kristi for lunch at RL. Should be good to catch up with her. xoxo

No comments: