Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Soda Springs






We spent a whirlwind 24 hours in Tahoe this weekend at Lawry's family's house in Soda Springs. Every year that we go here I feel so in my element. I absolutely love it there and can't wait for next year. The river water is snowmelt so the water is sooo cold but so refreshing. There is a spring that is soda water which is what I'm drinking in the last photo. It tastes terrible!! The other photo is of Justin's dog Ellie - that photo makes me laugh - wise, old Ellie. The drawing of the flyfisherman is from 1888 and it's etched into the stone.

Crazy crazy weekend. We went to two dinner parties, Sonoma, Napa and Tahoe!! Only one more day of work and I'm off to Florida. Can't wait! I got really fried today too Lizzie so don't worry, we'll both be shedding a layer.

Love everybody and see you all soon!

No comments: