Monday, August 27, 2007

Napa Weekend

Well, get excited Lizzie because the weather has been gorgeous around here lately. Fall is in the air. I spent the weekend up at Mom's because it was Bridget Maloney's bachelorette weekend. I got to see Caitlin Stuart who I hadn't seen in years. She is very political so we got into some big debates. She came and hung out by the pool yesterday and so did my friend Caroline, who I think I might invite to be my last bridesmaid.

I have to tell you guys, last night, Justin said, is your mom trying to get plums on the guest list? I said plums? He said, yeah plums, is she trying to add her too? I said, you mean peaches??? We were laughing sooo hard.

Lyd, I am sorry I didn't ask about your party either. Sounds like it was so fun.

Lizzie, that eggs benedict looked soooooo good. Please remake that this weekend!

Happy Monday everybody!

No comments: