Saturday, August 11, 2007

Bring on the festivities!

Well, I am officially ready now. I found the most incredible dress today to wear to the wedding and another one for the rehearsal dinner. I never have anything I love to wear so it is pretty exciting to be ready for an event. I feel like Lizzy! Also, we are now only bringing Spencer with us which is a huge relief. Baker and Mary Rowe are now going to stay at home with Dill's mom. We are really gearing up for Baker's first day of Kindergarten on Monday. He is soooo excited about riding the school bus with his friends. We have definately had to practice waking up early because the bus comes at 7:13!! Not our time of day. We got Baker an alarm clock so it is so cute. He loves it. As you all know, our Michigan trip was a disaster. Mary Rowe, Spencer and Dill were so sick the whole time. Hospital sick. It was also 100 degrees and our dump of a condo did not have air conditioning. When I say dump I mean dump. We had to go buy sheets. I think that was our last Michigan pilgrimage. It is so difficult to get to and the money we spend to rent does not at all reflect the quality of accomodations. We love seeing that side of the family, but it is too much effort for us. Dill is swooping in and out of Florida Fri-Sat and then going to India for 10 days. I can't wait to hear about it. It is hot as hell here so even Spencer has been in the pool. About to make an awesome salad for dinnner but will save details for Lizzy's blog. Pressure!!! Love everyone and can't wait to see you. Especially Chaz!

Lyd

No comments: