Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Hi Hommies

I love movies in the park! I hope it was fun. Sound of Music would be such a good one! I never knew the johnny jump up story. I can't believe they even had those then. That is too funny. I am celebrating today because I was able to put my hair in a pony for the first time in over a year. Yippee! Have a great time in SF this Thursday - I think I have to work now so I don't think I can come to Mom's until 12 PM on Friday. We can chat to figure out the car situation. Have fun exploring the city. I highly suggest Stow Lake in the Golden Gate park - you can rent little boats and row around. It's a good date thing. Lyd, I found some really cute fabrics for you yesterday, but I'm not even close to have this all together yet. It's a soft blue scheme for your bedroom so far. But I'm going to put together other color options. So fun!!!

No comments: