Sunday, August 26, 2007

Livin Large

Sitting watching Sunday night football on our projector tv. Sooo fun. I am so happy to finally be blogging. For some reason the blogger always keeps me on Lizzy's blog so it is a pain to sign out and go back to this one. We too had a great time at Clark's wedding. I have never felt more sure about 2 people in my life. I really just felt that it seemed so right for them to be getting married. So incredibly precious. Dill is back from India so we have had a low key weekend. Birthday party yesterday and T-ball today. Sorry Lizzy, Baker is on the Dodgers this season so Cubs who? Funny how they forget. Had a party on Thursday night with about 25 girls. So funl, but it killed me. Still have not recovered. It was great to see everyone after being gone all summer. Baker is going into week 3 of kindergarten and is doing amazing. We are thrilled with his school. He jumps right on the bus every morning and comes right back in the afternoon. Loving the bus, let me tell you. Mary Rowe starts after Labor Day. Tomorrow I am going to start taking Spence to the YMCA while I work out. He feel like he is ready now. Not so fragile seeming. We also moved him out of our room today. His room is the guest room for now. We are so happy to have our fancy new Interior Decorator, Lucille Eleanor Shaw!!! Can't wait to see your ideas and really can't wait for you to come. Next weekend is the beginning of the College Football season. Basically a national holiday around these parts so we are fired up. It is also the star trek/star wars conventions parade so we are taking the kids to see all of the freaks that will be in attendance for that! Cannot even imagine the social misfits we will encounter at that one. I love you all and am so glad that we have all been able to see eachother so much this year. Lizzy is coming in 2 weeks, yippie. Then party for Lucille and Justin's wedding!!! Lizzy are you next? I sure looooooooooove Mc Drewy!!!!!

No comments: