Thursday, August 23, 2007

night class

Well I am officially attending my fourth college. This one is definitely the least expensive of the four, but I must say I've been impressed so far. I am taking an Autocad course at the City College in San Francisco. It cost $81 for 30 classes that are 3 hours long. I'm not quite sure who worked out those numbers, but it certainly works out to my benefit. Autocad is hard! I've been to three classes now and it's like learning a new language mixed with math, geometry and lots of visualization. It's kind of the perfect combination for me actually so we'll see if I can catch on. Justin is at his step-mother's birthday party tonight which sounds pretty over the top. 85 people, a band, yummy food. I wish I could have gone so I could have taken food photos for the blog!! I was going to drive out for it but I'm too tired tonight after my class. I get out at 9:30 PM. I went to a presentation last night on global warming that's gotten me freaked out again so we're starting to "sacrifice" instead of just recycling, driving hybrids...etc. We'll see if we can keep it up. Turn off you computers at night! That is supposed to be a good one. xoxo, Lucille

No comments: