Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Napa and Family Bound

My family rounds continue! I am off to Napa for Labor day with Drew, Carie and Andy and then to Atlanta for work in September. Mary Rowe will have to whip me up one of her pretend dinners. Also, I am going to Rome. That's right, Rome. Kelsey and I are going to meet there for Thanksgiving holiday. I am so excited. I have heard great things. Can't wait to hear about Dill's India trip. Tonight is top chef, so excited! I love that show! Also, we have volleyball tonight and the weather/ wind is perfect. Crain's chicago is a business publication that's big here and they are running a story on 'mentoring' so they interviewed me and Sean and came today to take our pictures. It took 45 minutes to take all the pictures! It was crazy. They brought a truck load of equiptment and it was very hard core. So, if they use the picture this sunday, I will scan and throw on blogger.

No comments: