Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Movies in the Park

Drew, Carrie, Andy and I are off to see the Sound of Music in Grant Park tonight. This is the last movie in the park and they expect 10,000 people to come. They play it on a giant screen (over 50 ft) Carrie and I will have to do everything in our power not to sing since the two of us know ever word by heart. We will be picnicking which will make for a good blog entry on the bacon blog.

I have heard the johnny jump up story so many times. I think it is so funny. Don't put the brain damage past me though, sometimes I do dumb things... Drew is going to fly standby with me on Thursday morning so we can both go to SF for the day before we pick up Andy and Carrie at the airport around 4. We are so excited to spend a day in the city we are moving to together. It will be so great! He has signed up to take the CA bar in late July. California bound!

No comments: