Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Ron of Japan

Great pics, LYD. This may sound funny but I am so excited to go to Ron of Japan on Friday with old high school friends. If you don't know what that is, it's like a benny hanna where they cook your food in front of you and do tricks and stuff with their knives and when you leave your clothes reek. Yeah, that place. Anyway, I could care less about the tricks. I love this egg sauce stuff they put on everything. It is sure to give you a heart attack if consumed in mass quantity but who cares? I'd love to go with a bunch of egg sauce in my belly... Anyway, it getting cold here in Chicago and I broke out my winter coat about two days ago and it's dark by 5. Drew is really depressed. He hates this time of year even though this time of year means ski season in other states. I bought my ticket back to CA for xmas. I am going for a week and I plan on staying a couple days with magoo in the city. Get a little lay of the land. I had a bad dream about Lilly two nights ago and I can't wait to see her, too. Our little puppy is getting old and its sad. xoxoxo

No comments: