Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I'm back Jack, so watch out!!



Lizzie, you are right, it is time to get back on the wagon. Busy, busy, busy around these parts. This is the beginning of Birthday Madness for the Dills! Baker's is tomorrow so I am bringing cupcakes to his school. Then his birthday party is on Friday. He is having 7 little boys come on Friday night in their pjs and with sleeping bags. Then we are going to have McDs Happy Meals for all and are going to screen Star Wars on the projector. I ordered an awesome Darth Vader cake and got a great Darth Vader Pinata. All the boys but one are going home at 9pm. and then Baker's best friend is going to spend the night. Just got him a skateboard for his big day, god help me. Unfortunately, Dill is in Ny now and is leaving at 6am on Saturday for China. He isn't coming back until the weekend before Thanksgiving so it makes some of the birthday stuff hard. Mary Rowe's big day is on Tuesday, so cupcakes at her school. Then on the Sunday before Thanksgiving is her party. A High School Musical party. The day after Mary Rowe's party I have 40 women coming to my house for Garden Club to hear Mike speak about wine making and the grape growing process. Then onto Thanksgiving. Can't wait for everyone to come for that. Halloween was a bit of a bust because Mary Rowe had Croup so she did not Trick or Treat. She dressed up as a cow girl for a few minutes and looked precious. Spencer was a Dinosaur and Baker a Star Wars Storm Trooper. We have our big gift show at Mary Rowe's school this week, our church, so I am working that for a few hours tonight while the kids are in choir. Then we always eat at the church on Wednesday nights. I am in charge of Holiday Wreath sales for our Garden Club so I also need to deliver the fliers to 140 mail boxes today. So all and all, it has been hoppin around here. I love and miss you all. Still no luck on my Tori Birch shoes. I think I am going to just order them online.

No comments: