Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Gooble, gooble

We'll this should be a quick work week. I told poeple in my office about my food blog and it got back to one of the partners and she asked me why I didn't work on food accounts and I said I wanted to and she put me on one right away. I am so excited. I would love to start working on consumer food brands in stead of b2b accounts. Right now I am on Cheesecake Factory. So, I am really excited. Lyd, I am with you, I think meatballs are a lot of work with little reward. I am really looking forward to thanksgiving although I wish I was with you girls doing wedding stuff, sorry. I leave for Rome so soon and Kels and I are getting really excited. Drew and I won;t see each other for 3 weeks over the holiday and that just sucks. Oh well. I am having a big dinner party next week that I am looking forward to. Other than that, I have gotta get my butt in yoga. Happy turkey day

No comments: