Thursday, November 15, 2007

On a Roll

Watch out Martha Stewart, there is a new girl in town! I have been in serious creative craft and cooking/baking mode. I made precious invitations for both kids birthdays, amazing place settings for Thanksgiving dinner, banana bread, homemade meatballs, 4 foot beanbags, huge throw pillows and more. I love the fall. Also on a throw out/organizing kick. Dill comes home late tonight from Macau/Hong Kong. Mom comes on Saturday, very excited about that and then we have MRs High School Musical birthday party on Sunday. Mary Rowe's real birthday ended up great. I took the kids up to the Build-a-Bear Workshop in the suburbs and let them build their animals. I have to say, those people got it right. You can get really into it. Our bunny and dinosaur have sketchers tennis shoes! Very cute though. Those suburban people must know how to shop because it was the nicest and biggest mall I have ever seen in my life. It is quintessential fall weather today. Pretty much every leaf is falling today and it is crisp and beautiful. Tigger is out of the hospital and doing better. I guess he has congestive heart failure, so that is sad. Dill is really sad. I have had satchmo in the kennel all week to give Tigger a chance to heal a bit. Love to all.

Lyd

No comments: