Monday, November 05, 2007

No Halloween pics?

OK, the blog is dying a slow death here people. Let's get back on board!

Had a good weekend. Drew and I checked out the warren miller miller this weekend which got us pretty excited about ski season. My friend Kate's birthday is today so we are going to an Italian restaurant for dinner to celebrate. It's been very good to see her. My friend Sarah is coming in town from NYC this week as well so bring on all the old friends. Should be great seeing and catching up with everyone. I can't believe we are in november already. Time is really flying. I am looking forward to the holidays and that reminds me that i need to buy my plane ticket home.

Yesterday I had an urge to buy a cat and name her Clue. Don't ask me why. I guess that i want the cat cause we can't get the dog yet but i want the dog so badly. We have so much candy in my office its gross and i feel like a fat ass.

Lyd- let's get some Halloween pics up!

No comments: