Thursday, November 15, 2007

Long Week

Well, I am still at Drew's and sleeping like a baby but I have to go back to my apartment tonight but he is going to come stay with me. We are going to go to Home Depot and buy boobie traps and then go 'home alone' my apartment over the weekend. I hate this situation cause I am so freaked out but I just need to get over it and arm myself with weapons. Drew says he's never going to come into my apartment unannounced again because I'll probably kill him. I am going out with some girls from my office on Friday night which should be fun. They are really nice and I have been in the mood to hang out with new people and do different things. I can't believe that thanksgiving is next week. That's crazy. I'm off to Rome in no time. I need to start reading up on my adventure. Wish I was in ATL but maybe next year (or maybe not b/c we'll be in SF!) Love to all.

No comments: