Friday, November 16, 2007

Facebook

So, first off, chaz I suck. I didn't call Oscar. So, sorry. Looking forward to seeing you over thanksgiving. I am pretty fired up. I am going to Alinea and if you don't know what it is it's a fancy restaurant in Chicago that every one is talking about. I have never had a 12 course dinner before. I will have to skip lunch that day and go all out. Carrie and I are going to wear fancy dresses and the boys have to wear jackets. I feel like we are playing grown up. The funny thing is that we are going in January so you guys might hear about this a couple times... Tonight is co-worker night which i am looking forward to and then Saturday night drew and i are getting a movie and making dinner. Sunday night we are getting take out with carrie and andy. I just joined facebook b/c my work made me and i am floored at how many people are on it that we know. Lyd, your friends are big time into it. love to all.

No comments: