Saturday, November 17, 2007

Chazy brings it back to life!

Love the Chaz updates. You have motivated me to to Christmas shop now Chaz. So ironic too. You were always the only member of the family that would have to go downtown on Christmas Eve day so you could do your christmas shopping. Now, you are on par with the ladies in stretch pants from Ohio that start their shopping when QVC does their Christmas in July promo. Congrats to you and Lena on the potty training stuff. It is funny how that stuff can be so stressful and all consuming. I am feeling it right now with Spencer's eating. I am so not motivated to feed him 3 mushy meals a day, especially when he just spits it back in my face. Luc, I so was not feeling the pitty on your living situation, but after the second set of pics I was feelin it big time. Liz, can't wait until MLK weekend. Mom comes today, very excited to have a live in buddy for a while. She is watching the kids tonight so Dill and I can go to a friends Cocktail party. Looking forward to wearing my White House/Black Market shirt to that Lizzy. Tomorrow is MR's High School Musical birthday party and then tomorrow night Dill and Doug are going to the Police concert. Monday Mike comes and we are up to a little over 40 rsvps for Garden Club at my house on Monday night. Feeling a bit overwhelmed, but the beautiful weather helps motivate me. Craft of the day is gold leafing magnolia leaves as a tester for a centerpiece, go figure. Lizzy, spent all day fiddling with homemade meatballs and I don't even think I like meatballs. They are the equivalent of little meatloaf balls. Time wasted. Love to all.

No comments: