Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The Right to Bare Arms

Chaz, your post made me laugh because if I were Lena I wouldn't be that happy to wake up with a fake gun in my face either. I am terrified of guns. Anyway, weather has really changed out here and we have sleet and snow coming the next couple of days. I am on a big health kick right now and trying to go to yoga 4 days this week. I have two to go so wish me luck. I am very excited about this holiday becasue Drew and I are planning on laying very, very low. We won't see each other for a while over xmas and I am going to Rome soon so a nice long weekened together is really excited. I'm just going to cook, go to yoga, work, sleep in and watch movies. I can't wait. Work is very busy which is great. I am really enjoying the people. Rome in in 2 weeks. so excited. happy tuckey to ATL folks

No comments: