Thursday, November 29, 2007

The North Pole

My apartment looks like the north pool. No joke. I have a tiny tree (well, its a rosemary bush and I'll probably cook all of it before xmas), candycane candles, a point freakin' setta and xmas lights around the window. There is no way santa's blowin' by my place this year. I am having a dinner party (4 courses) on Friday. It should be fun and blog worthy. Busy week at work. Weeks really fly by now. Getting very chilly here. I am excited for Rome next week and Kelsey is pumped. I will be 28. 28. and, i am actually into it. I am digging this age big time. Really looking forward to SF with MAgoo and a little Napa over the holidays. Planning on seeing some friends in the city including Levitt and an old work buddy and Lindsay and Sean Garvey. I am super behind xmas shopping but should have it figured out by the end of the weekend. Back into yoga. Too fat not to be. xoxoxo

No comments: