Thursday, September 20, 2007

Where is everyone?

No updates? Surly you people have stuff going on! Lyd, glad that you had such a great time with Chaz. Take a picture of your new and improved yard and post on the blogger. I want to see the final product! Well, I am resigning tomorrow and hopping a plane to NYC to blow off some steam. Pretty excited. Simone and I plan on eating out (a lot), shopping, hitting up Central Park and whatever else sounds good. Weather will be 80 and beautiful all weekend. I love NYC in the fall. I am so excited to be going back. Drew is SO busy these days with studying for the patent bar, work and school. I should be getting more busy with what I have on my plate in the next couple weeks, too, so that's good. Hoping to get some time off to go back to Atlanta. Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments: