Thursday, September 27, 2007

etc, etc

I have been meaning to post this picture for some time. This baker getting off the school bus. It is so cute.

Anyway, Still trying to iron stuff out on my end with work. Going a little slower than I thought but fingers are still crossed. I have been shopping like a mad woman for new work clothes. I just got this fab trench coat that is bad ass. I wish I liked to shop because then it would be more fun. I just do it cause you have to. Never been a big shopoholic.

I am having Carrie and Andy over for a belated birthday dinner for Drew on Saturday night. I am so excited to cook. I haven't in awhile. I am going to do the cauliflower and scallop soup with the greyer popovers to start and then I am doing lamb chops with poached quince and balsamic. Carrie is making a carrot cake per Dreamy's request. I haven't had carrot cake in a long time and I love it so I am excited. Carrie is an awesome baker.

The hair has been a big hit. Drew is warming up to it which is good. Fall is here and the temperatures have gone done. It's my favorite time of year.

Lyd- don't think I am going to be able to take time off. I'll have to keep you posted. Things are kinda outta my hands at the moment. Love to all.

No comments: