Thursday, September 20, 2007

Let there be Grass!!!!!




Oh my god, it is like Christmas at the Dills! The sod came today and it is incredible. The deck will be finished by Saturday so we will have an incredible outdoor weekend. Fun, Fun, Fun! Well, where to begin. I have been soo busy lately. I have been volunteering quite a bit a Baker's school and really enjoying it. Not in his classroom because I don't want to be one of those Mom's who is always hovering, but in the Media Center etc. In a weak moment I joined a ladies singles tennis league which I am already regretting. Singles is hard. Youch, I don't remember the court being so big when I was 21!!! Dill has been gone since Sunday so it was even more wonderful having Chaz here yesterday and last night. We had a great time. Went to Mexican for dinner, bookstore etc. He looked awesome and the kids loved having him here. They are really getting to know you all now so it is great when they can see you all. Our next project is bunk beds for Baker. Our contractor is going to build him a loft in his room which should be so fun for them. Mary Rowe has been sleeping in his room every night so this will be a big hit. Seeing her sneak in there made me and Chaz remember how I did that every night. Mary Rowe started soccer last sunday. The cutest thing ever. Liz, good luck tomorrow and have a great time in NY. Can't wait for your next visit. Ready for a complete makeover. I may even let you mess with my hair!! Bough the Paul Potts CD today, the Opera guy from YouTube. It is wonderful. I showed Chaz all of the youtube videos of him last night and he was crying like a baby like we all did at Mom's this summer. Love to all.

No comments: