Monday, September 17, 2007

Happy Monday

Well, this is a pretty huge week for me. I am waiting to hear about job stuff so fingers crossed on all of that. Had a fun and very active weekend with Drew's parents. We ate out a lot, went boating and saw a second city show. Last nights Emmy's were a snooze. I don't even know why I watch those things anymore. I just bought my ticket to Rome this morning. I am going to meet Kelsey there for my birthday just as I did with Alex in Prague. Going to lunch with Amizetta, Spencer and Chaz today. That should be fun. I have really seen a lot of them lately. Even though I cannot afford it, I'm going to shop this week. I feel like I have no cute stuff so I am just going to go for it. I am also in the mood to go short again with the hair even though summer is over. So, if anyone has any hair ideas, post them or email to me. My look right now is a little too plain Jane for me. Magoo, glad you are better. Lyd, may have a problem with Thanksgiving. Dreamy may not go cause his brother won't be there and he is taking the patent bar the week after and is worried about studying. We are still discussing.

No comments: