Sunday, September 23, 2007

Engagement Fun



We had a wonderful Mexican fiesta engagement party in St. Helena this weekend. Justin's Mom and Godmother threw us the party and, despite it raining, it was just perfect. My favorite gifts were two bud vases and a silver coin that says heads and tails on each side - apparent used to settle disputes. I assume this will come in handy! We also got a beautiful silver frame that had a cute photo of us in it. Friday night we had a dinner party at our house. Justin made a delicious pineapple upside down cake and we made some roasted chicken that turned out Mmmm Mmm good. I will post photos of the Fiesta in Ofoto - Justin has the photos on his camera or I would post one now. I wrote all of the thank you letters today which was hard work!! I talked to Clark this weekend and he said, is the Blog still going? I said YES!!! Glad you had a nice weekend in New York Lizzie. I told Justin about your driver and he couldn't believe it! Lyd and Chaz, hope you both had a nice weekend. Your grass looks beautiful Lyd!

No comments: