Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I am a total cry baby

Jesus. What a wreck I can be. I was showing someone else those Paul Potts clips and even after seeing them 4-5 times, I am still crying like a baby. It is true. Lyd and I had a great time together. The kids were so well behaved. That star system Lyd has works wonders. Of course, Oscar wouldn't give a hoot about a star. He knows Dad is a push-over. Get this all of you. I am nearly done with my Christmas shopping. That's right. Let me repeat. Almost done with Christmas shopping. What the? Who? Huh? How? Don't know what came over me but I swear it is true. Gearing up for my trip to Shasta tomorrow to go fishing with James. Can't wait. I need a break. Gotta love being out of cell phone coverage too. Bonus. Lena's dad and her nephew have been with us for a week. We had a nice time. Mauri took us to a great restaurant last night for a final dinner. It was great. Not much else. Our new full-time nanny lasted a day. What a wimp. Too stressfull she says? Really? Stressful? Two boys under the age of 3. Nah. Welcome to my world. Anyway, we have another lined up. We'll see if she can make it through a day. Love you guys.

No comments: