Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Back from Cali


Had a great time in Napa. Cooked a lot, saw Sattui's new castle, played lots of tennis (blisters to prove) went to San Francisco during the day, got smoked in Trivia Pursuit, went to visit Clark in Kelseyville, saw cousins, went out to dinner, and on and on and on.

It was tough for me to leave. After my day in San Fran, I wanted to pack my bags and just move out there on the spot. My SF wheels are really in motion now. It was SO great to hang out with mom, Mike, Lucille, Justin and Clark and Lucy. I would really like to go back alone to just soak up family time on my own.

The weather was heaven but that is to be expected. It was great to see Clark's place/ life in Kelseyville. It is a very pretty drive there from mom's house.

Just getting back into work. Drew's birthday is next week. Have no idea for gift. Way behind on food blog. Will be my homework tonight. Love to all. Great updates Chaz and Lyd

No comments: