Friday, December 14, 2007

Well, well, well

Hello Everyone! It's been a real busy week at work and I am so happy to have returned to the states with no jet lag. All you gotta do is make yourself stay up on the way back and you are golden.

Tonight is the night that Drew is taking me to Sepia, the restaurant that I have been dying to go to. I am wearing my fun gold dress and i am really looking forward to it. Today he dropped off flowers at my office and a gift card for a cooking school. He does know me.

Tomorrow we are going to go up north and see the brown's and drop off presents at Chaz's. Then, we are going to Kage's big hockey game which we are really excited for. Alex is home from school so we will see her, too.

I am on the holiday party circuit and boy am I tired. I LOVE all my new work friends. They are so fun and I feel like I have made some great new friends. I am really loving my job but I still have a lot of learning to do. I am getting better slowly and sometimes I get frustrated.

Looking forward to CA for xmas. Love to all

No comments: