Tuesday, December 18, 2007

May-hee-ko

Well, I AM jealous that Magoo's in Mexico. I'd kill to get out of this freezing cold weather. Poor Drew was up all night cause his upstairs neighbor had a leak at 3:30 am and came dripping down into his bathroom and it was a mess. Oh, to be a homeowner... So he must be tired today. Work is super busy this week which is tough cause everyone is in holiday mode. I am excited to go home for Christmas. Plan on eating a lot of sandwiches from Guignes and cooking. Lucille and I have some killer reservations in the city so we will have lots of girl time. Drew leaves on Thursday for 3 1/2 weeks. It's so frustrating cause I stay here and work and miss him and he's off skiing all over Colorado and having a blast. I got all my holiday gifts out the door and I am pretty proud at how on top of it I was this year. We certainly have a lot more people to shop for this year. I feel like between in laws and children our family has doubled. So sorry if you guys aren't getting major presents but all these people get expensive!

No comments: