Friday, December 14, 2007

Hi Guys! Happy Holidays! So I have bragged repeatedly about having completed my XMAS shopping early. What I guess I forgot about was that it doesn't help much if you don't get around to wrapping them. So, despite my early start, I am sure I will still be FedExing everything to you guys to get them there in time. Oh well. What's more, we are down to the wire on getting out our XMAS cards but they should be in the mail on Sunday. Always the rebel, we emblazened them with Merry Christmas. So tired of all this PC nonsense. I know even my Jewish friends will appreciate the conviction.

Lizzie, those pics looked amazing. I can't wait to hear about your trip. Hope to see you on Sunday.

Lu, Justin must be quite busy. I know when I saw you guys last that I said Obama had a good chance. He's looking even stronger now. Thank God. I can't stand Hilary. Of course what I worry about is our candidate. I mean, lack of a candidate. Two bible thumpers seem to be in the lead on our side. God help us. I would like to say though that I thought Romney's address regarding his religion was pretty amazing in today's politics. I gotta respect him for that.

Lyd, long time no talk. Hope you guys are having a great holidays. We received O's gift in the mail last night and Lena wrapped it. Boy is he gonna love that one. You will love the gifts I got your crew of course the kids are going to be kinda ho-hum about them. I'll make it up to them.

Mom, I love you and miss you. Hope you guys are enjoying the holidays as well. I will call this weekend.

Not much going on out here. It is freezing. Made for a good day of sledding last weekend though. The boys loved it. Should make for a good ski trip this year too. Lena bought Oscar skis, boots and pools for XMAS and we have him enrolled in a few days of ski school. Should be fun to see him get going. He has his first pair of hockey skates too though I haven't gotten him out yet. We are going this weekend.

I love you all.

No comments: