Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The GOOD News! the bad news.



Well, the GOOD NEWS IS:

Is it an Anna Lisa or a Freddy? At this point, we only know it isn't twins. Thank God for that.

The bad news is that Lena and the kids will not make the wedding Lu. I will be attending by myself. It is just too close to the due date. I am so sorry.

Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays. I am in holiday mode, ie go in late and leave early. Football by the fire. Cooking all my favorite dishes. Etc... That along with a few long weekends, some time off to go skiing, and a week in the Caribbean makes for not such a tough winter.

Of course, we have a few other things to plan too. Like getting a new car, adding on to the house, etc...etc...etc...etc...etc...

I am on a roll. Watch out Lyd.

Love to all.

No comments: