Friday, January 04, 2008

Happy New Year

Chaz- I love the pics of Oscar skiing. they were so cute! Shaw's make for good skiers.

I am back home from California only to be met with 6 degree weather and I am butt white and, well, you can imagine how happy I am to be back here. Did I mention that Drew doesn't come home for another 9 days...?

Anyway, work is keeping me very busy and I am just going to keep my head down, go to yoga and lay low for a couple weeks. Should be nice actually. I am looking forward to going to Atlanta in about 2 weeks to see Lyd and the kids. I am also excited to see some friends, including Drew's brother, and go see on of Baker's basketball games.

I got a ton of new cooking stuff for xmas so I am excited to get start whipping up some things. Getting a dutch oven is the best thing for this time of year. Hearty braised meat make for good winter dinners.

As a family I think we have a lot of exciting things to look forward to in this new year- Lucille is getting married, Chaz and Lena are having a third, Drew and I are moving and much more we don't even know about yet!

Love to all

No comments: