Friday, October 12, 2007

Welcome McDrewy

It is an unbelievably beautiful fall day today. Perfect for a visit from McDrewy. So precious of him to call us to come over. He should be here shortly. Had a great week. I am obsessed with Craigs List. People are paying me to clean out my storage. I sold a rocker for $250 and those gold couches I hated from the basement for $450! Next stop, stupid treadmill, weight set and stationary bike. We have taken everthing out of the basement and painted it Linen White and are getting all new furniture with the proceeds from Craigslist! Love it. Spencer is 5 months today. I can hardly believe it. We are to that great stage where he is sleeping from 7a-7p and it is heaven. Have a casual weekend. Going to Mexican tonight, but Dill has to work most the weekend so the kids and I will hang out. We have t-ball and soccer so that is Sunday. Amazing weather for the deck so we will definately put the Nascar night race on the deck on Saturday night!!! So looking forward to seeing everyone in Chicago. Especially to the dinner at Shaw's. I know you all are bummed that it is cold, but I am hoping for really cold weather so I can wear the new toggle pea coat I got for my birthday. Chaz, I cannot wait to see your house. Finally got you your housewarming present today to bring. Sorry it is very late. Better late than never I sappose. OOO, Drew is here.

No comments: