Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Slow week

This week is moving like molasses. The nice thing is that the weather here is wonderful. I just bought this great trench coat and it's been perfect to wear everyday. The Chicago Marathon is this weekend and my friend Andy is running in it. Also, Fisher and Parker come to visit us this weekend so that should be really fun. As you guys all know, I got the new job which is very exciting. I start on the 22nd and am not taking any time off in between which is a big drag. I assume I will be seeing all of you pretty soon in Ohio or Chicago. Not the best reason to be getting together but will be great to see you all nevertheless. Food blog is really hopping. Lots of new and returning visitors every day. Carrie starts her new job in November so she has decided to become a kick butt cook. She made us an awesome dinner last night. She also bought me a cool plant to 'brighten up' my apartment. That was nice of her. Anyway, no big updates obviously. I love the picture of the bernese. Drew and I can't wait to get ours! Oh, btw, Prison Break rules and I cannot wait for Top Chef finale tomorrow. Go Dale!

No comments: