Friday, October 12, 2007

Brrrrr

OK. So I leave for NY for one night and winter sets in. You gotta love Fall if you live in Chicago but it sure doesn't last long. 3 weeks at best. Same every year. What this really means is that I am running out of time to get my garden done before everything goes dormant. My garden is my new project. It looks great. Or at least it looked great before all the leaves started falling. Still haven't planted my bulbs for the Spring but that is this weekend's project. Can't wait for everyone's visit despite the circumstances. Lena and I have spent a lot of time on the house and it is really coming around. Still a ways to go but we are really happy with our purchase. Our new nanny is working out great. We are really pleased. She is Romanian and very hardworking and helpful. At any rate, she has lasted more than a day. Also on the agenda for the weekend is the circus and a trip to our new club in the suburbs. Mom likes to work out and stuff but we just play in the pool. The boys love it. They both love water. Life is getting easier as the boys get older. Thank the Lord. Of course, we aren't done yet- can't let Lyd get too far ahead- so it is only temporary. We hope anyway. If we have more kids, I am just resigned to the fact that it will be another boy. I figure it is payback for the grief I caused my parents. If this is payback though. I will take it. Of course, the house might be a little more civilized if we had another female around. I think Lena is getting a little annoyed at our farting competitions. Can't wait to see everyone. Love you all.

No comments: